Wednesday, June 14, 2006







The cards would probably look more impressive if I'd taken the time to scan them separately but these are the new techniques I learned last night. It was my month to be hostess so for the cost of making a few snacks I reaped the rewards! $100 in free stamp stuff, 2 stamp sets and Mom got a free stamp set for ordering a starter kit. Not too shabby! The girls that I take the class with have decided to start having stamping nights every month or so where we actually just do cards and use all of our stuff. I use my stuff regularly and have only bought 1 card in the past 2 years...it was a funny one for Aaron's friends birthday. But apparently the girls don't use their stuff as often as they like. I even ordered my Christmas stamp set for this year - it's never too early is it? LOL!



Stay tuned for Joseph's Superhero Show video and/or pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you really do make beautiful cards!