Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I found 2 new home decor stores!

Jacquie and I headed out tonight for a little power shopping, it's Bunco night on Friday and she's hostess so we were shopping for 1 $40 gift and 4 $20 gifts. We headed up to the NE and went to Home Sense which is a branch of Winners, it's all home decor stuff. We picked up a vase, ice cream dish set and a margarita set for the hostess prize (even though I won't be there I could still win the hostess draw and my fingers are crossed!) Then we headed down the road to Designer Depot where you get 'designer stuff for depot prices'. They also had some good stuff, we picked up another ice cream dish set as well as a black square 4 compartment serving dish thingy. Hard to describe but very cool! I think this is where I'll be doing my wedding/bridal shower/house warming shopping from now on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...what about birthdays?