Sunday, June 04, 2006

I'll stop complaining about the playcentre now



Aaron's dragon is healing nicely!

The view of the boys playcentre from my bedroom (Please don't laugh at the grass! I feel like I need to post a picture of the front yard which is thick and looks great)

The playcenter from the ground view.



After giving up on the playcenter, we decided to get the gravel to put on the side of our house where we've been totally unsuccessful in getting grass to come in thick.  So we'd already loaded up the truck and trailer with the gravel when we get the call from the store manager saying he's tracked down a playcenter and would personally deliver it within the hour.  Oh my gawd! I didn't plan on doing that much physical labour in one weekend! But we did it.  Mom and Dad had gone to the Hat Saturday so when they came back Saturday night we had some dinner and then got started on it.  We worked until 10:15 last night and then it took us from about 8:30 to 3:30 today (with a 1/2 hour lunch break).  What a long day that was! Lucky for me it was Joseph's last swim class so I got an hour break.  I'm sure Aaron is wishing he could soak his body in a nice hot tub tonight...only what 2 weeks to go before he can do that? Tomorrow night we're heading down to the shop to see if I can decide on what/wear I want something done.  I'm pretty wishy washy still so I wouldn't be surprised if I come away empty handed. 



Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Wow the play center is amazing! I'm sure the waiting was annoying, but it looks like so much fun!