Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Only how many days until Friday?

Now that the weather's starting to get nice again the week days seem to get longer and longer. I think I'm having spring fever! Tonight was the dayhome meeting which went pretty much the same as always, we had quite a few new faces and it was nice to be able to help out the newbies by answering some questions. I think that's what makes it worthwhile to actually go to the meetings, when I first started there wasn't anyone willing to point me in the right direction so I had to take a longer route to get to the same place as everyone else. But I got here!
The boys are really excited to visit with Auntie Kathryn and Uncle Jeff tomorrow night and show off Joseph's superhero video. I'm surprised we haven't worn out the tape yet.

No comments: