Tuesday, June 27, 2006

If anyone has been looking for MC Hammer I found him...

Yeah right, like anyone has actually been looking for him...but I found him on a Much Music show called Dance Fever and he's one of the judges. Time has not been kind to him, he looks really old! I think I was in Grade 7 when U Can't Touch This came out and I desperately wanted Mom to make me hammer pants. Thank you Mom for not making me hammer pants. That would haunt me for the rest of my life for sure!
I went to another Norwex party tonight and picked up some dryer balls to eliminate bounce sheets and hopefully Alex's skin bumps will completely go away, they've started to clear up after just about three years, I switched to the Norwex laundry detergent without fillers/perfumes and they're going away. The doctor just thought it was the way his skin was and not a reaction to laundry soap, so I of course thought the same thing.
The boys went with Aaron to Uncle Phil's house where they played soccer (thanks Nannie and Papa for portable soccer nets) and then Joseph somehow ended up swimming with the fishes in their pond! That's my boy!
I also learned today how to put my Digital Video onto VHS tapes, it's so easy I feel really stupid for not knowing how before today. Sorry Monica, I could have sent you a VHS tape instead of the wee tape. I know for next time!

1 comment:

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

Well...in case any one is interested in MC Hammer....He is in concerty at COwboys on the last night of Stampede....yippee...any takers?!?!? tickets went on sale this morning...and I think they might go fast...

NOT

H