Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm FEELIN' WAY TOO DAMN GOOD

I WOKE UP THIS MORNING thinking it was TOO BAD that Aaron has to work this weekend. It would be a great time to Christmas shop, but I LIKE TO LEARN THE HARD WAY and will just try to Christmas shop with my kids.
Jenn is SAVIN ME from a boring night by coming with me to see Twilight.
Two nights ago I had ONE LAST RUN down memory lane while looking for a PHOTOGRAPH of JT to post for his birthday. The day he was born seems just so FAR AWAY.
I'm sure you've figured it out by now that I'll be singing like a ROCKSTAR at the Nickelback concert in April :o)
Happy weekend everyone!




3 comments:

Jenn said...

Aren't you so clever....

Jenn

Mrs. M said...

I didn't know they were coming again! We went last time they were in town and it was awesome! My husband is a HUGE fan. Have tixs gone on sale yet?
Enjoy the Twilight, god help you with Christmas shopping, and make sure there's some spiced egg nog waiting for you at home.
I think I've seen your little guy with the funky hair walking home from school two days in a row. Handsome fella! I recognize him from the pics you post.

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

if you are coming to shop tomorrow night, we get slower later on...like 8pm or later...if you can pop in with the boys then you might have a better time...see you later!