Monday, November 24, 2008

Cocktails anyone?

After a terrible day of shopping and bad bad bad customer service I figured I deserved a cocktail. I ended up making some Double Bergamot Earl Grey when what I really wanted was something with a wee bit of alcohol. I really need to stock up the Christmas drink supplies tout suite!

H0liday Eggnog: Store bought eggnog and good ole Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum

Mmmm....Snuggle Bunnies


Quick and easy: instant hot chocolate topped up with Bailey's and whipped cream



Hot Buttered Rum

1 oz dark or spiced rum

1 tsp sugar

1/2 tsp butter

1/2 tsp cloves

Add the sugar, butter and cloves to a coffee mug. Pour the rum, and stir well. Fill with boiling water. Stir again, and serve.





3 comments:

Lucie said...

Well, you've certainly got my mouth watering. Did you have one of each???

Alberta said...

Some days I want to start with one of those tasty mugs of cheer!

Mrs. M said...

Mmmmmm....warms me just reading your post & viewing those tasty pics!
I must admit that rum is my drink of choice these days...Parrot Bay Coconut Rum...not very festive, but oh so super!