Tuesday, November 18, 2008

2 down 10 to go

I'm making White Chocolate Cranberry Orange Cake for the Annual Beck Cookie Exchange which has slightly evolved into Lesley's Bunco Group Cookie Exchange - it was mostly the same players so why not?

I only realized tonight that I can only bake 2 at a time or the oven does weird things and nothing cooks properly so it will be a lonnnnnnnng night ahead.

Why the rush?

Well tomorrow I'll be Hangin Tough with New Kids.


Yeah, that's right. I'm a thirty year old woman about to act like I'm 12 again. Or was it 13?

Jealous, Nat?
Lady Gaga and Natasha Bedingfield are opening so it should be a great concert.

3 comments:

Alberta said...

I feel so old...have I heard any tunes from the opening acts?

Anonymous said...

Uh yeah I'm jealous:) I hope you have an awesome time! Try to take some pics for me!

Mrs. M said...

How was Natasha B. I really like her music.