Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Me, Andrea, Michelle and Heather before the concert



13 Random Thoughts Before, During and After Gwen Stefani Concert
  1. WOOT WOOT!
  2. Lady Sovereign? I thought Divine Brown was opening.
  3. We should have thrown our panties to Akon
  4. Gwen is hot - so what if I have a slight girl-crush on her?
  5. What was Lady Sovereign thinking with the side ponytail?
  6. Cause I ain't no Hollaback Girl I ain't no Hollaback girl
  7. Thank gawd Akon played the clean version of I Wanna Love You - the dirty version makes me blush
  8. Is it 10:30 already?
  9. I must really buy Aaron a kilt
  10. I heart my GFs
  11. I need a wayyyyy better camera phone
  12. Could I get away with a side ponytail? Hmm..Nope, don't think so
  13. Worth every penny! This concert was tres cool!

3 comments:

Alberta said...

Glad you & the GF had a blast!

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

SOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!! we must do another girls noght out...Jonathan did great with Jeff...we just might go on a couble date in Saskatoon if we can "convice" Grandma Betty to babysit...I dont think it will be that hard...ha ha

New MrsIngram said...

Seriously you are looking awfully hot these days .. is it all the cool concerts keeping you looking young and suave?