Friday, June 08, 2007

I'm so mean...

Aaron and I have cancelled our road trip to Alix until both boys are a bit healthier so I've come up with a new game plan for this weekend....

PAINTING OUR HOUSE

I doubt Aaron will share my enthusiasm seeing as he'll be the star painter. But, other things have come up and it's been prolonged long enough. Last night I stripped the main floor bathroom so he could patch it up. One of the dayhome kiddies thought it looked like a grandiose idea to hang off of the towel ring, they were very surprised when they pulled it off the wall leaving some big holes... Not as surprised as poor Aaron though! Then I got this fab idea last night before bed that I'd strip the living room so we (meaning Aaron, of course) could paint the living room too.

Hopefully I'll have pics this weekend to share!

1 comment:

Alberta said...

Lesley, jump in, be a painting diva! I love painting, but not the prep work. Wish I could join you but I'm working on moving a satellite dish off the picnic table!!!!!One can always hope. Have fun and don't let Aaron step into the paint lid with black socks on!It's been done before and alas...no photographical evidence, only rumours passed down to generations to come!

Love ya!