Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Only 1 More Sleep Til Gwen

And what exactly is a 'Hollaback Girl' you ask?

A girl that is willing to be treated like a doormat or booty call. She is a girl that will allow guys to do whatever they want with her and will just wait for them to 'holla back' at them.

Anyways....

The boys arms are healing from their breaks quite nicely although Alexander is being a real pain in the butt at bedtime. He's usually pretty easy to get down providing we don't miss that golden window of opportunity between 6:30 and 7:30. Last night was a complete exception - he went to bed at 6:45 and woke up at 8:15 and then stayed awake until 11:30. WTF, I ask you? Is it because I was actually really tired and wanted to go to bed early? And when my alarm went off at 6:01 this morning who do you think came toddling into my beaudoir? You got it, Alexander...


Hollaback Girl
By Gwen Stefani
CodesAndLyrics.com

2 comments:

Lesley said...

'Kay I'm totally annoyed with blogger - it's not letting me post this yet? Not sure why...

Alberta said...

Blogger hasn't been nice to me in the past and poor Bren...glad to hear the boys are doing better...as to Alex's energy levels...some kids are just too busy to settle down. He probably has lots of things running through his head!