Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Boyz II Men was a bust

This is from Cyndi so I'm assuming it's Boyz II Men
And here is Cyndi and I waiting for them to start the show...next time I want to wear white too so we can both glow!

Doors at Cowboys opened at 7 so the four of us thought we'd eat at the Chophouse first. Yummy yummy yummy! We had great food and a few drinks then headed over to Cowboys. We arrived at about 7:50 and stood around and waited and danced a little and waited...they started the pre-show around 9 o'clock. Well by 10:30 Aaron and I had enough and decided to head'r home. That was the first time we've ever left a concert before it even started. No wait, there was that Bare Naked Ladies concert that I passed out at - first time body-surfing though!

4 comments:

Alberta said...

Gee, leaving before the concert may indicate a very new relationshop and you can't keep your hands off ech other OR you're parents!

New MrsIngram said...

I was shocked when you said you were going to see them .. I am truly surprised they are still together!

Lesley said...

Apparently Boyz II Men finally went onstage at 11:15 and were done just after 12:00 I'm glad we didn't stick around!

Blog said...

I haven't been to a concert in AGES! Been craving it.... Preggo craving, I guess -- and 0 calories! ;) I love the last line of your post -- I can't believe that happened to you! hee!