Saturday, June 23, 2007

I heart my computer!


Yeah, my computer is finally back home again. Ahh, I missed her more than I probably should have. I could use my son's computer to check some emails and attempt to read/write blogs but that turned out to be mucho frustrating! In a nutshell we've (Aaron) has finished painting the mainfloor and is going to do the stairs/hallway upstairs and then call it quits on that project, Joseph had his Kindergarten celebration Thursday night - only school on Mon & Tues and it's a swim/water park day for them both but with Joseph in a cast I don't want to leave the burden of keeping it dry up to the teachers nor do I want him to get his cast all wet either so we're not sure yet if he'll go for the last two days or not, my parents came down for Joseph's grad and we have the pleasure of Cody-sitting for them...I think that's about it. I thought more things happened...guess not. So without further ado some picture updates:
Living room picture
Alex and Mommy - why does he insist on taking our self-portraits all the time. Oh wait, I do that to Mom and Aaron all the time. I guess he gets it from me.
Some brotherly love
Joe looking not so impressed to be graduating Kindergarten
My babe in his cute little tank top

We changed the bathroom accessories to polished silver and have copper/chocolate accents. Tres cool. The new curtain makes the bathroom a lot darker and it's a lot cooler too.


Here's Alex , AKA, Thing Two putting on his best blogging smile.
Aaron and our two boys Hulk 1 and Hulk 2.
Here's Joseph, AKA, Thing One and his Bionicles.Grrrrr, feel the wrath, feel the wrath...

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm so glad you got your computer back too! I was getting sick of the boyz 2 men pictures. =)

Jenn

Lesley said...

Ha ha, me too!

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

glad to see thing 1 and thing 2 in their matchig broken arms...ha ha ha...we are having fun in saskatoon and have some great pics wth the new digital camera...very sharp images...will send you pics when we get back.

New MrsIngram said...

Geez that was a long time without and update .. I was starting to go through withdrawals. Glad to see you back up and running!