Sunday, June 24, 2007

A casual Sunday

We've had a great weekend so far, off to a rough start with the unexpected discovery of massive missing programs off of our computer. I couldn't use my camera and still can't update my iPod. For some reason the computer guru deleted them while cleaning everything up and now iTunes won't install, actually it won't even uninstall either. I'm not very computer literate so this is mucho frustrating! Friday night I did get out to do some shopping and bought all of the Bunco prizes for Friday night. It's always fun to shop with other people's money, isn't it? Then yesterday morning JoJo woke up with a pretty pinkish looking eye, so, off to the doctor's we go and wait and wait and wait some more just to find out that it's a cold in his eye and some polysporin drops will clear it up in a day or two.
And then the fun part of the weekend came:

Here's the girls and my boys

Just the girls

Me and my girlfriend, Tina, out of the 14 years we've been friends this is like the only picture of just the two of us, WTF?

Steve and Kyla

We visited, had some pizza, attempted a game, but the absolute highlight was listening to 2 of the 3 girls singing along with the Mini-Pops rendition of "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley. It was a hella good time folks! And I've got another member to the "I heart Hawaiin Tropics Fan Club", (the drink versus the sunscreen). Today, is going to be a low-key day I think. I'm carpet cleaning...wheeeeeeeeee....it's going to be a fun day...not...

2 comments:

Blog said...

Omigosh, I totally want pizza tonight now.... Stuck with turkey at my mom's, blech! Glad you had a great day with everyone!

Tina said...

The girls had so much fun on Saturday. They were so beat by the time we left though. Kacie was sure to tell everyone once we got home about her radio you got her and that is goes in her room only. Kyla spent all evening last night playing designer so she liked hers as well. And amazingly enough Kirsten doesnt care, she knows her turn is coming. And yes oh yes Hawaiian Tropic ( the drink ) is good. maybe too good on somedays i could see. We will have to get together again in the summer. Maybe out here or at the lake. And of course in August if you plana b day for little man.