Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Here's the other view of the new do

Joseph was my photog tonight so please ignore the cheesy smile from Mommy (and the fact that you can see half of my beaudoir..I have no idea why I have lots of pics taken in my bedroom, I'm really not that kind of girl!)Anyways, I was hoping for something drastic and ended up with something subtle instead. I like it but I think I would have like more high lites and less low lites. Guess that's the good thing about colouring your hair is that you can always change it later, right?.

3 comments:

Blog said...

Oh, I think the colour's PERF!!! You're GORJ!!! ;)

Alberta said...

You look marvelous Dear! Here I was worried that you would chop it all off and wake up the next morning and say "WTF?" Your 3 men wouldn't recognize you!

New MrsIngram said...

I was expecting more cutting for some reason .. lurv the colour!!