Tuesday, June 26, 2007

An emotional rollercoaster day!

It was only at 10:30 last night that I heard the sad news about the Benoit family and I just can't seem to let it go. As frustrating as life can be I've never wished harm on anyone in my family and can't imagine what could possess someone to take another's life - let alone that of a child. I was giving my kiddies lots of extra hugs and kisses today and had more than one teary moment, I'm bawling now just writing this. It's just so very sad! The extended family of the Benoit's are in our thoughts and prayers.

3 comments:

Alberta said...

It is a sad reflection of how desperate and alone some people feel. So glad we have such a tight family, giving each other a comforting hug or a lending hand with our challenges.

Right now I'm sending good vibes Aaron's way as he prepares for today's PARE! Go Aaron!

New MrsIngram said...

It's hard to comprehend how someone can feel so desperate that the only way out they see is to take their own life, not to mention the lives of others. It's so hard to understand.

**good vibes and hugz** for Aaron

Alberta said...

WOOT WOOT! AARON!!!! We heard the good news...you the MAN!