Friday, June 01, 2007

Alright, here's the skinny on the broken arm..

This time it's Joseph :-(

He was on the little climber (like barely 3 feet tall) and was trying to see what the boys next door were doing in the backyard and he fell - on his wrist , and it buckled.

So, off to the hospital we go and sure enough it was broken. He is now sporting a shorty black cast on his left - predominant- hand.

The good news is that it'll only take 3 to 4 weeks to heal and he'll be ready for the hot tub when he go to my folks :-)

Tonight I'm going to get my hair done - I'm thinking something drastic. Not too sure what, but considering I only ever get 1/2 inch taken off , a few barely noticeable layers, and the usual summer highlights - anything would be drastic.

Stay tuned...

4 comments:

Lesley said...

Hmmm...I had a Morinville reader this morning and my parents are in Medicine Hat. I wonder who it is? Maybe it's the house sitter...

Anonymous said...

Another broken bone? Oh your poor boys...

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

wait...it just keeps getting better....right Les...you and the boyz will have to plan another day to come out to the Valley...

Alberta said...

Wasn't my housesitter...computer was off and I just changed the sign on password. Dad doesn't even know it!!!!

So I guess you better put on your thinking cap and find out who your mysterious lurker is!