Monday, June 25, 2007

Babies versus Big Kids

Today was an awesome day! I was lovin' the dayhome kiddies, even the thundershowers in the afternoon didn't get me down. We even had some serious discussion today...when do the babies become big kids?
This is such a hard question to answer especially to some 2, 3 and 4 year olds.
The older boys that are 4 were figuring that the almost 3 year old girl is a baby still because she's in pullups still and not panties. She however thinks she's a big girl now because she pees in the potty now. Then they argued that she must be a baby because she sits in a booster chair but she knows she's a big girl now because she's not in a high chair.
The conversation went on and on and on and by the end of it I was almost rolling on the floor pee'ing in my pants. And then when it couldn't get funnier one of the 4 year old boys looked at me and asked me if I was a big girl. I said yes (because I fulfill all of the requirements to be a Big Girl) and then he asked "Can I see your panties?"
Freaking hilarious!!! I love my job!

***Yes, the little darlin' belonged to you 'Chelle***

4 comments:

Allie said...

Hee hee. I love the logic that children use. I too would be laughing. How very cute! You have the best job yet I am sure that some days are long.

New MrsIngram said...

How cute .. I'm sure on good days it's an amazing job .. but I honestly wonder how you make it through the hard days. Dayhome moms are my heros ... without them I wouldn't be able to run away from my monster and go to work!

Anonymous said...

You need to post that one to readers digest. You get money for that. $100-200 bucks. Does it make you wonder what our conversations at home entail?

Lesley said...

Hey that's a great idea! Why not profit off of your homelife, LOL?! Love your kiddies, they're super-fantastic!