Sunday, June 17, 2007

I'm having slight withdrawals from my computer

We're really not sure what the heck happened but I'm pretty sure it involved me and a song I was obsessing about - anyways, Saturday morning Joseph turned on the computer and all we got was an error code and after talking to a couple geeks I was ensured that yep, we've got a worm. So our CPU is currently off being cured or hopefully at least we can get the pictures from it. I always copy the good pics onto CD or blog them so I'm not too worried but it's still nice to get the everyday ones too. Lesson learned! So, in the meantime I'm borrowing Joseph's computer and we're laptop shopping once we have some free time...what's that?
Our main floor painting is completed! I'd show pics but once again, I'm on Joseph's computer which is a little bit limited. (Not that I'm complaining, I'm just happy to have web/email access)
Tomorrow night is Boyz II Men concert night, Aaron's not thrilled but we're going with Cindy and Dan and those 2 boys are always trouble when they're together so I'm sure Aaron'll have a good time.
July 7th is Ultimate Fighting at the Beck household (mark it on your calendar Dad) and it's a "Guys Night" , the boys and I are kicked out for the night. Not sure where we're headed yet but I'm okay with it. Usually it's a Girls Night and the boys are on the outside looking in , so it's only fair. Aaron has also told everyone that he'll bleach his hair "Tito blond" for the fight night. Isn't that crazy???
Hope everyone had a fab weekend!

1 comment:

Alberta said...

Hmmmm...glad to hear that Joseph'e some what limited computer has its uses!!!! THAT WAS MY ONE AND ONLY COMPUTER AT THE TIME!!!!!

How things change. Just as I get used to dvd's out comes these blue ray discs????? What's that all about?