Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Wow! I must have really been in a hurry to get home!

Apparently our camera is still hanging up beside the cottage door. Looks like the boys and I may be making a sidetrip there this weekend. At least it shouldn't be snowing, really slushy but not snowstorm conditions thankfully.
Today I had the pleasure of watching 6 wee ones glue their hands to their heads, their hair to their crafts and fingers to their fingers. Most of the kids made their Valentine's Day crafts today a few made them last week which was so much easier. It was probably because it was a much smaller group last week. I'd love to show you the end result but without the camera it's a little hard.
We also made some muffins for Valentine's Day snack tomorrow (and today's).
Tomorrow night is my stamping night so Aaron is totally off the hook for planning anything. I actually don't mind not celebrating Valentine's Day. We know we love each other and I think the spontaneous flowers and chocolates are much more meaningful than doing it because society tells us to.
Does anyone have fab plans for Valentine's Day with their special someone?

5 comments:

Lesley said...

Okay blogger hates me again today, the word verification thingy wouldn't come up so I couldn't comment on anyone's blogs.
Jen:
Brother Paul? Oh, I get it, Brother Paul as opposed to Husband Paul. Good one! I was thinking in my head I thought Uncle Paul was the godfather of Beaverbrook not the priest?
Mom:
What a difference a few weeks makes with babies. Now Jonathan's smiles when he's happy not just gassy! Love the pics!

Blog said...

I got nothing planned, Les. Just ordering in with Josh and the monkey. I still have to drag myself out in this weather to get a gifty!

Jenn said...

I'm headed to the Chantal Kreviauk concert.

Should be good.

Jenn

Anonymous said...

Eddie parents are taking all 3 boys to the Church for a Valentines day dinner so I have the night free and as far as I know nothing is happening. but a free night is a good gift for me
Alli

Tracy said...

You do stamping??? I am a scrapbooker! I do cards and I have done over 20 scrapbooks in the 8 years I have been doing this! You will have to post some of your stuff!