Friday, February 09, 2007

Have you ever had one of those days

where something said or done just totally snowballs out of control and you're left standing by helplessly thinking WTF?
Well, I've had one of those days today and I've decided that sometimes things happen that you can't help and just need to move on. Why dwell on it? It doesn't change anything so why bother.
OMG, I sound like Auntie Jen...just kidding Jen, we all have bad days. It's nice to be able to share your feelings with those you love.
Must pack my suitcase for our trip to the cottage.
If I need help not dwelling I'll be indulging in a few cocktails, I'm sure!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Enjoy yourself and take a load off! Enjoy the weekend! i love the pixs on your blog!

Anonymous said...

Strawberry Daquaries usually work for me.I bought some today.

I think there must be a full moon today or something, because I noticed that everyone at work was leaving me thinking to myself WTF?? Everyone was acting really weird, emotional and arguementative. Let's just say I was really glad when the day was done...lol.

Keep your chin up!

Blog said...

I had one of those days...today. What a mess. I'm with you, girl!