Monday, February 05, 2007

Just me and my boys

Aaron is late again tonight so I've got the house tidied up and the boys are watching a bit of TV before bed and then I'm cleaning out the linen closet. Woo hoo! NOT! I realized last week that some of our towels are getting close to 10 years old and have lost their fluffiness forevah, sad sad day. So I bought 4 new towel sets this weekend, I think I'll buy 4 towel sets/month for the next few months until I can phase out all of the old stuff. Then came the big dilemna, what colour towels should I buy? Seems like an easy enough question but then came the whole bathroom decor question...I ended up buying slate blue and kiwi green towels Saturday and then Sunday Heather, Jonathan and I picked out a coordinating white shower curtain with blue and kiwi squares in it. Kind of fresh looking I think. All of my Arbonne products have arrived so I am clearing out the bathroom cubbies of all of the stuff I don' t use. I don't know why I don't just throw out the stuff I buy and don't like?! Instead I let it all collect under the bathroom sink until Aaron makes a subtle comment or I open the cubbie door and a whole shwack of stuff tumbles out. I think on Aaron's next late work night I'll be cleaning out my dresser...do you hear the enthusiastic woo hoo?!? yeah right, didn't think so... Here's Jonathan sleeping through UFC fight night at the Beck's
And in colour :)

2 comments:

Alberta said...

Rest up Jonathan...Nannie & Papa are taking you for photos on Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Hey lesley would yopu like to come down and do my closets too? You more than welcome to do it.
Alli