Wednesday, February 07, 2007

This is what I've been up to



nothing terribly exciting, just more pre-spring cleaning. In the beginning the entire counter was filled with makeup and this is what I ended up with at the finish. I ended up throwing out a big shopping bag crammed of beauty products that I neved used or didn't like. Then I went through all of my makeup and thinned it out to just the things that I actually use. My nail polish collection went from about 40 bottles to 12, which still includes 3 different shades of blue. What's with that? And I discovered that I covet my fancy smelling mini lotions for some unknown reason. My new short term goal is to use it up one bottle per week. So, I'm good until Easter I think.

On a more exciting note, Aaron got me 4 tickets for Gwen Stefani. Can I get a WOOT WOOT! Apparently Akon is opening for her WOOT WOOT!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT
have fun at the concerts
Alli

Anonymous said...

wouldn't your kids have fun with some of your lotions & potions! Smell good too!

Anonymous said...

THe concert sounds awsome! Have fun!

I could not exist with such a small amount of costmetic items. I am addicted to nice smelling lotions and lip glosses. Once when I did my spring cleaning just like you did, I layed all my stuff out on the floor. It was nuts! Lets just say, I actually had to take 2 pics to fit it all in the frame, cause I couldn't backup any more.

If I think of it, I will post them sometime for a laugh, if I can still find them. I think at this point, I could fill a black garbage bag or two with all my junk. Not so much makeup, but more of the beauty produts, hair stuff, etc, and LOTS of creams.

New MrsIngram said...

So not fair you get to see Gwen ... I'm happy for you deep down inside ... just really really jealous! Take pictures for the rest of us losers that don't get to go.