Saturday, February 24, 2007

Can a girl ever have too much Bunco?

Last night was my monthly Bunco group and tonight is my own Bunco party, although my girlfriend Andrea is playing two nights in a row like myself.
Nobody in my carpool came home with any prizes (sniff sniff) but it was a great time. We did have 2 last minute bailers so we had to play with a ghost player, which isn't really a big deal, but just a bit confusing for those that are drinking more than score keeping and ...are you ready for this?....we had a MAN play Bunco with us. WTF? We were Bunco'ing at Christine's house and her kids were in bed so her hubby Jason played with us. He's actually a lot of fun and squealed Bunco as good as any of us do. We're sure he'll be bragging about it to his friends:
Jason: Dude, I got to play Bunco with 10 hot chicks this weekend!
Dude: Alright! You're the man. WTF is Bunco?
Jason: Dude, who cares? I got to play with 10 hot chicks!
That's the conversation Shannon and I are imagining will take place sometime on Monday. Ha ha! So, we kept the chatting about girl stuff to a minimum but still had an awesome night out!
Today the boys and I are crashing a birthday party at Let's Play to get in some high energy running around time with their cousins. Aaron has to work today, again, so I thought it's the least I can do seeing as I'll be hostessing tonight and he'll be solo parenting.
Will post pictures of Let's Play and Bunco tomorrow!

2 comments:

Alli said...

Poor Jason,out numbered 10 to 1, but hey he was playing with 10 hot chicks.lol. HAve a good/fun party tonight

Alberta said...

Does Jonathan get to claim to play with 10 hot chicks too? Have a fun weekend!