Tuesday, February 20, 2007

118 out of 197-ish


Here's a Movie MeMe from my mom. I've highlighted movies I've seen in blue.

Rocky Horror Picture Show
Grease
Pirates of the Caribbean
Pirates of the Caribbean 2
Boondock Saints
Fight Club
Starsky & Hutch
Neverending Story
Blazing Saddles
Airplane
the Princess Bride

Anchor Man
Napoleon Dynamite
Labyrinth
Saw
Saw II

White Noise
White Oleander
Anger Management
50 First Dates

Princess Diaries
Princess Diaries 2
Scream
Scream2
Scream 3
Scary Movie
Scary Movie 2
Scary Movie 3
Scary Movie 4
American Pie
American Pie
American Wedding

American Pie Band Camp
Harry Potter
Harry Potter 2
Harry Potter 3
Harry Potter 4
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 2
The Wedding Singer
Little Black Book
The Village
Lilo & Stitch
Finding Nemo

Finding Neverland
Signs
The Grinch
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Texas Chainsaw Massacre The Beginning
White Chicks
Butterfly Effect
13 going on 30
I, Robot
Robots
Dodgeball
Universal Soldier
Lemony Snickett
Along came Polly
Deep Impact
King Pin
Never Been Kissed
Meet the Parents
Meet the Fockers

Eight Crazy Nights
Joe Dirt
King Kong - new one
A Cinderella Story
The Terminal
Lizzie McGuire
Passport to Paris
Dumb & Dumber
Dumb & Dumberer
Final Destination
Final Destination 2
Final Destination 3

Halloween
The Ring

The Ring 2
Surviving Xmas
Flubber
Harold & Kumar go to White Castle
Practical Magic
Chicago
Ghost Ship
From Hell
Hellboy
Secret Window
I Am Sam
The Whole Nine Yards
The Whole Ten Yards
The Day after Tomorrow

Child's Play
Seed of Chucky
Bride of Chucky
Ten things I Hate about You
Just Married
Gothika
Nightmare of Elm Street
Sixteen Candles
Remember the Titans

Coach Carter
The Grudge
The Grudge 2
The Mask
Son of the Mask
Bad Boys
Bad Boys2
Joy Ride
Lucky number Slevin
Ocean's Eleven
Ocean's Twelve
Bourne Identity
Bourne Supremacy
Lone Star
Bedazzled
Predator
Predator II
The Fog
Ice Age
Ice Age 2 the Meltdown
Curious George
Independence Day
A Bronx Tale
Darkness Falls
Christine
ET
Children of the Corn
My Boss's Daughter
Maid in Manhattan
War of the Worlds
Rush Hour
Rush Hour
2
Best Bet
How to lose a Guy in 10 days
She's all that
Calendar Girls
Sideways
Mars Attack
Working Girl
Ever After
Wizard of Oz
Forrest Gump

Bit Trouble in Little China
The terminator
The terminator 2
The terminator 3
X-Men

X2
X3
Spider-Man
Spider-Man 2
Sky High
Jeepers Creepers
Jeepers Creepers 2
Catch me if you Can
The Little Mermaid
Freaky Friday
Reign of Fire
The Skulls
Cruel Intentions
Cruel Intentions 2
The Hot Chick
Shrek
Shrek 2
Swimfan
Miracle of 34th Street
Old School
The Notebook
K-Pax
Krippendorf's Tribe
A Walk to remember
Ice Castles
Boogeyman
The 40 year Old Virgin
LOTR - Fellowship of the Ring
LOTR The Two Towers
LOTR Return of the King
Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark
Indiana Jones Temple of Doom
Indiana Jones Last Crusade
Hostel
Elf
Highlander
Mothman Phophecies
American history
Three
The Jacket
Kung Fu Hustle Shaloin Soccer
Night Watch
Monsters INC
Titanic
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Shaun of the Dead
Willard
High tension
Club Dead
Hulk
Dawn of the Dead
Hook
Chronicles of Narnia
28 Days Later
Shawshank Redemption
The Rock
Walking tall
Windtalkers
Braveheart

3 comments:

Tracy said...

How do you keep track of all the movies you've seen? I cannot remember the one I watched last weekend? That is quite a list you have there. Out of all the movies you have seen what is the percentage of the ones that were actually good on your list? Any of them your favorites?

Anonymous said...

I think I'm a bit afraid to do that I was just going through you list and have seen almost all but maybe 10. Ok so that is sad and is telling me I watch way to many movies. But I prefer movies to watching just palin T.V
Alli

Lesley said...

I could watch movies like Grease and Dirty Dancing over and over again. They're kind of no-brainer movies that I can just listen to the music and have a good laugh at how cheesy they really are.
I think one of my favourite movies is A Man Apart with Vin Diesel.I think I like most of his movies.