Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Guess what I have?

My boys at the cottage, the snow pile was probably 4 feet high and lots of fun!
Our lovely new mirror and 2 new ledges for some candles, we are minus the 2 wall sconces, Aaron's still standing firm on the anti-sconce policy. And we've replaced the wee votive holders with family pics in different black frames. Yes, the mirror is too high to actually see yourself in but I get a great reflection of some of my little windows in the kitchen.
I uploaded the wrong picture. Ugh! This is our dog Lyla and Uncle Eric there's a little pink speck that's my MIL, I think she was chasing after Alex who was adamant about going to see his chickens. He's been obsessed with them since he was about 10 months and could walk over to see them himself.

My camera! WOOT WOOT! Those are probably the only two words that can describe how I'm feeling!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

What great pictures! Looks like you guys have lots of fun! I wish I had a place that I could retreat too for peace and quiet (at least away from the everyday norm). I know with kids you get no peace and quiet! I love the mirror in that picture. I need something like that for my living room! Thanks again for sharing your pictures!

Tracy said...

Hey thanks for adding me to your blog roll!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for the MIL for returning your camera. The boys look like they are having a blast in the back yard of your cottage.. Have you owned the cottage long? What a great way to spend your summer weekends.
Alli

Alberta said...

Can you tell we all missed seeing photos of your day to day life?

Mirror looks great. Where did the sconces go? Mood light for a bathroom?

New MrsIngram said...

The Mirror looks great and I love pictures on the mantle. It gives me a warm fuzzy love feeling ... but that could be hormones surging again.