Wednesday, February 14, 2007

results from stamping night




Another successful night! We've got a unique bunch of ladies this year. I think the 3 of 'us' joined an existing group where there are some strong friendships. So, it's kind of like 'us' and 'them'. Last month we met each other for the first time and tonight we kind of eavesdropped on all conversations and laughed along with the jokes quietly or even commented amongst ourselves. Hopefully by next month we'll all break out of our shells (hard to believe that I can be reserved isn't it? MacAulay and wallflower just doesn't sound right!) and be a little more chatty. I like the socializing almost as much as the stamping and I'm missing hearing about Kelly's daughter Logan.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow, your cards are so cool! Thanks for posting them! I love making cards, I usually only do Christmas cards though. You really did a wonderful job on yours!

Alberta said...

Great cards! You have definitely found your crafting niche!
Love Mom