Tuesday, February 20, 2007

What the heck is with Blogger?

I had to revert to old template to add new blog links and my whole new look has disappeared with the exception of the ticker countdown to Kathryn's wedding. What the heck?
I'm missing my camera like crazy, we didn't make the trek to the cottage this weekend but Aaron's parents have it in Calgary now.
We found out last night that Aaron's cousin Michelle had to have emergency surgery to repair a toonie sized hole in her heart. The dr's were quite surprised that she's never had complications from it before. Michelle's 34 I think. It's scary to hear about stuff like that because it makes us realize that we're not invincible after all.
Jonathan and his parents came over for a productive visit Sunday, I cleaned out a few garbage bags of my boys babyish toys and Jeff helped Aaron hang a big mirror over the mantle. I'd show you a pic of how great it looks but I don't have my camera. Agh!
Yesterday the boys and I headed over to Cochrane to visit Auntie Kathryn, Uncle Jeff and Hamish. Their dog Hamish is a chocolate horse oops I mean chocolate lab. He just looks like a horse! The boys love chasing him as much as they love being chased. Our own dog Lyla has slowed down a lot and doesn't do that anymore. So, instead the boys just shower her with scooby snacks and brush her.
Tonight is dayhome support meeting at my house , and as Murphy's Law dictates Aaron now has to work late. Ugh!

3 comments:

Alberta said...

Mmmmmm....Scooby snacks!

Nelly said...

Thanks for visiting!!! I've visited your blog briefly over from my sister Tracy which is where I assume you came to mine from!

Thanks again for stopping by and commenting. The color is blanket brown by Behr if you are interested in that exact color. Good luck convincing the hub!

Alberta said...

Ah ha! So the paint brushes may come out again...Lucky you! that is a nice brown, and you have a large room, so go for it...it's only paint!