Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Winter Celebration night




was pretty good. Poor Alex slept through the entire thing in the little cubby. Joseph's teacher even dug out a nap mat, pillow and blankie so he had it made!

Although Joseph, Aaron and I spent extra time rehearsing the songs, Joseph had a bit of stage fright and spent more time zoning out then singing. He can probably do personal performances for people in the living room though.


I will try not to make multiple comments! I don't know what the heck I was doing wrong so I'll just blame the beta blogger, lol.

Welcome to the blogs Heidi, so are you my Edmonton reader? I've got some nice pics of you from the stagette to post, nothing racy...just the g-string!

2 comments:

Alberta said...

Seems to me Auntie Heather suffered from stage fright once in Ralston. She was a clown in the Christmas pagent. I wasn't sure she would even make it out onto the stage but once she got going, she stole the moment!

Joseph, I look forward to a private showing in the living room!

Love Nannie

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

that was for the schools version of the Nutcracker...sorry, but I dont think you would have gotten a performance like that from the Alberta Ballet...ha ha ha...

Maybe Auntie and Uncle Jeff and Jonathan will get to see the show before Nannie and Papa!!!

Hey, Les...isnt it fun having a "new" name?!?!?