Thursday, December 07, 2006


Thirteen Things I Might Do With A Million Dollahs!


1. Invest and make more money, says Aaron, LOL!
2. Close the dayhome and start foster parenting babies.
3. Open a daycare in Mackenzie Towne.
4. Build our dream house and have a big backyard, and even a garage for Aaron.
5. Have a summer cottage in Cavendish, PEI. It is just so gorgeous and relaxing down east.
6. Aaron would probably quit his job and start training to be Mr. Universe or the next Ultimate Fighter...I'm not kidding...
7. Pay off our mortgage :)
8. Build up the boys' college funds so they have the freedom to school without big loans.
9. Sign myself up for a swan makeover, well not entirely, maybe just a bootcamp like personal trainer to scare me into my pre-pregnancy body image...maybe bigger boobs though, lol.
10. Take a family holiday every year.
11. Take more private dance classes. They're fun and definitely worth it but very expensive.
12. Buy Aaron an SUV so he can stop threatening to trade in my mini van.
13. Buy my parents a house down the street so they're forced to live closer. Ha ha!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



3 comments:

Blog said...

ahhh, to win a million dollahs....But, dang, now I have that Barenaked Ladies song, "If I Had a Million Dollars," in my head!

Alli said...

Wow it is kind of funny how much Aaron and Eddie are a like. He would do most of what Aaron would do except the fighting thing. lol

Alberta said...

Well now...why don't you buy a house just down our street!