Thursday, December 14, 2006

13 Things That Bother Me...

  1. people who cannot use a traffic circle correctly, we have 2 traffic circles in our neighbourhood and people just don't get it
  2. anything to do with Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolko, I'm still annoyed that Donna from That 70s Show portrayed Karla in the movie they were making
  3. caterpillar eyebrows, I'm definitely an eyebrow person
  4. arriving on time for an appointment just to wait an hour
  5. I still cry every time I hear Chasing Cars from Jeff's funeral, even if I'm really happy
  6. nosy people that give me dirty looks when my children are not cooperating when we're out shopping. I don't give in to the tantrum, much to everyone else's chagrin. More likely, I'll leave the store with a crying child
  7. muffin top/camel toe , they speak for themselves
  8. phony people, I'm pretty much a what you see is what you get kind of girl
  9. Francesca the psychic childcare operator and all the ladies like her...tylenol is not a nightcap!
  10. that people who are able to give to those who are needy, choose not to. Not everyone chooses to be homeless. We are not rich by any standards but we try to help out where we can, whether it's a monetary donation to the SA or household items/clothes to a family at our church
  11. persons who abuse their position of power, whether it's a priest or a coach or just your average Joe. Kids are impressionable, let's not help them lose their innocence any faster
  12. the age of consent is being lowered to 12....12!?! that's just unreal!
  13. that I don't volunteer at Joseph's school, Aaron does but I always thought I would be the one to help out in the classroom. Aaron has weekdays off though so it works out that way and I do the evening appointments, classes and seminars. I suppose it still counts but I don't get to see Joseph interacting with his peers.

Phew! I feel better for letting loose tonight! I think I was having a touch of the bah humbugs today after a shopping trip to wallyworld. I'm sure I'll be back on track tomorrow which will feature 6 Weird Things About Me... can it only be 6 things?! LOL!

1 comment:

Alberta said...

What bothers me the most are parents who try and be their children's friend, not their parent with rules, and guidelines.

It's no wonder kids are going sideways into a deep ditch so often...parents are not parenting!

HOW CAN WE GET THIS MESSAGE ACROSS?