Sunday, December 31, 2006

Oh, Tito, where did you go wrong??


Last night was UFC fight night at our house and Aaron lost his friendly five or ten dollars to Jeff. But as a dedicated fan to Tito, Aaron said he fought a good fight.
If you were to ask Aaron who his hero was he'd probably say Tito Ortiz (right after you Dad). So, for Christmas Aaron said he'd like a membership to the Tito Ortiz fan club (gag) so like any good wife that's what I got him as part of his gift. The only downer is that the membership came in my name -probably because it was my credit card even though I specified that it was a gift for Aaron , and then to top it off they even spelled my name incorrectly.
Long story made short : Leslie Beck is the proud owner of membership #244 in the Tito Ortiz fan club.

2 comments:

Alberta said...

Too bad Tito can't spell your name right!!!!

Have fun tonight!

Anonymous said...

Aaron,what were you thinking betting against the ICE MAN?
Shame on you.lol
Uncle Paul.