Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Phew....finally some time to stop and reflect!

Nannie and Jonathan on Christmas Day
Joseph and Mr. Potato Head
A sleepy Jonathan (and camera happy Auntie)
Jonathan partaking in some Tummy Time
Alex "The Ninja" Beck
Aaron, Mom, Dad, Joseph, Alex and I went to the zoo on Christmas Eve during the daytime. There was hardly any one there so very enjoyable to just let the kids run up ahead a little bit and still be able to see them.
This is Aaron after a SourPuss shooter Christmas Day after our big turkey dinner. I bought him Drinko, similar to Plinko from Price is Right but with shooters instead of cash. Lots of fun!
Aaron, Dad and Jeff partaking in refreshments throughout Christmas Day...
Yep! Those are panties, Aaron bought me some nice LaSenza pajamas and underneath I found 12 pairs of assorted undies,Aaron said he had nothing to do with the selection. 'It just seems wrong to dig through a bin of women's underwear in the middle of a store.' was his excuse, and honestly I agree. With the holidays coming they seemed to just forget about laying stuff out on the tables and resorted to throwing everything in bins on tables...how classy do we look digging through looking for THE perfect pair of undies?!
Alex trying out his new Superman costume from cousin Easton. Joseph got a matching one and they are awesome!

Our Christmas holiday was fantastic! We had Phil join us at Christmas dinner and played games on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, just a good old fashioned family Christmas!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas, hope every one got what they wanted!
I have a question, this Camera Happy Auntie wants to add a few short video clips to the blog for people to see, but I can't seem to figure out how to do it, any tips?
Thanks!
Krista.

Lesley said...

I just use photobucket and then I think I click 'share' on the pic and get a code to add to the html part of new post. Hope it works! I also use photobucket for my filmstrips, super easy to do just sometimes time consuming.

Alberta said...

Thanks for all the hospitality, and the pic of me with Jonathan...but couldn't you have cropped out my big slippers?????

Blog said...

Glad you had such a great Christmas! LOVE the superman pic. SO adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you guys all had a great Christmas. We did to.

Aaahhh, the LaSenza bins at Chritmas...oh the memories...lol (more like nightmares).