Sunday, December 03, 2006

Finally - some down time to up date


We have been so busy, I don't even know where to begin...
Aaron successfully got the boys' picture with Santa this year. As my mom can attest to, I'm not big on Santa pics, this is the first one ever. We've tried every year and if the boys freak out I'm not going to press the issue, I just figure we'll try again next year and this year they were semi-cooperative. Could it have been the Kernels popcorn bribery, nah.
We get our family pics back on the 13th so holiday cards will be sent out on the 14th-ish.
I've got all of my party stuff ready for the cookie exchange except for my cookies. I've made other cookies this weekend just not my specialty ones.
Yesterday was Brooklyn's 4th birthday party, the boys had a great time and I definitely needed some adult conversation by that point as I had spent the morning doing our holiday decorating with the boys "help". No tree though, Aaron said we'll wait until the last week before we attempt it.
Todays task is to make my chocolate mint dreams and wrap gifts...with the boys "help"...forgive the funny wrapping job everyone - maybe next year we'll do gift bags. Ha ha!
So, are you guys all ready for the holidays?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Santa pic turned out great and good luck with the wrapping! Today is my baking day as well so I hope things turn out ok!
Krista.

Alberta said...

Hey, after almost 6 Christmas's and no Joseph & Santa pic, I'll take whatever I can get! Thanks Aaron!

Alli said...

Love the pic of the boys, they are so cute! We have to try sometime to get out there are met them.
I jsut finished my shopping yesterday... Yeah me!

Lesley said...

Any wedding plans for you and Eddie? That could be a good reason for us to make a trip to Ontario!

Alli said...

Wow put him on the spot. I made him come in and answer the question himself.. He says "maybe" LOL

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of the boys! And what a good looking Santa. The Santa at our local mall looks more like Middle Aged Crack Santa.