Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Finally got the majority of Christmas baking completed last night, phew! And I even got over to Wallyworld to pick up a few more stocking stuffers. You could totally tell that it was a full moon, all the crazies were over at Wallyworld standing in line - in front of me of course. That must be a Murphy's Law or something because it seems like any time I'm in a rush I pick the shortest line which always has the longest wait. Maybe I need to rethink my strategy!
Thursday is my Cookie Exchange night and I'm all prepped for that and I've got a good chunk of H's Baby Shower stuff ready to go as well. And to think Aaron and I actually entertained the thought of having a Christmas party this year, good thing we didn't follow through I don't think we would have had a free night to just sit around and relax. Who are we kidding though? I love the chaos!

No comments: