Friday, December 29, 2006

Beck boys went hiking today



Aaron was working today so the boys and I went to visit Auntie Kathryn in Cochrane to go tobogganing. Turns out all the snow had melted off the hills so we went for a little hike up to the statue of the rancher on the horse instead.

It didn't take us very long to hike up but coming down was a little trickier.

It's Bunco night tonight for Mommy! Woot! Woot! Maybe I'll even win something today, although having a surprise day off from all of the dayhome kidlets made my day already!

2 comments:

Alberta said...

That's a pretty area even in the midst of winter! Where's your snow...you know that white cold stuff! I haven't been back to Cochrane since Dad stopped doing Ghost River. Maybe I'll get an invitation some day!

Krista said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. Hopefully soon they can go sleding. They snowis just starting for us now. Alli