Friday, December 08, 2006

Cookie Exchange Was A Hit!









There were no horror stories of burnt cookies or melted pans so how couldn't it have been a success?!
Andrea brought a TV Theme Name That Tune CD and surprisingly enough I think we got about 40 out of 51 right, do we watch too much TV? We also did some One Hit Wonders to finish off the prizes. It's funny how no one shouted out "I Touch Myself" ! LOL! We had 12 ladies participate this year which is the perfect Bunco game requirement so that's what we did and it rocked. I think everyone had a great time and if we ever need a sub I'm sure we can find one.

1 comment:

Alberta said...

Lesley, I loved the Bunco...lots of fun and no in depth conversations! Thanks for including me but I don't think I want to be a sub...too long of a drive!