Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Another use for disposable diapers...someone has too much time on their hands



and it wasn't even me who came up with the idea. As I was researching some wedding centerpiece stuff at Michael's I came across some useless f@#$ing information. Or so I thought.
They didn't have any cracked ice but an employee said to just tear open a disposable diaper, add water and voila there you have cracked ice frugal style.
I think the clear bowl needs red food coloring added to it to make it more interesting. But you get the idea, right?

3 comments:

Blog said...

Lovely!! :) Is that a diaper genie? Because I hear those things are totally useless and annoying.... :)

MelComeau said...

haha, that's great! :D

Would have never known it was the stuff from a diaper!

Lesley said...

When we had just Joseph I used mostly cloth diapers so had no need for a genie but with a dayhome and 3 kids in disposables it minimizes the odour and keeps the dirty diapers locked away from the kids. It isn't the easiest thing to cut and empty but for me it's useful...but only for multiple diaper changes because honestly who wants to keep 15 little diapers tucked away in there for more than 24 hours anyways. P-ew!