Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My babies are growing up...



It used to be real treat for Joseph to play with his VSmile games like CareBears and Bob the Builder but since Aaron bought him a gamecube at Spring Break he's just not interested in the baby stuff anymore. Now he's into Sonic Heroes, Spiderman and MarioKart.  He can kick my butt anyday! Poor Alex wants to play so bad that Aaron bought a 2nd controller for him, so far he hasn't realized that his isn't plugged in!



We thought the whole Joseph versus Joey name thing was a passing thing but it's stuck for quite a few months now so I think I'd better get used to Joseph, he won't even answer if I call him Joey by accident.



PS. Joseph picked his own outfit.  They did a craft at school involving shaving cream and green food colouring, needless to say his jeans are in the washer as we speak soaking in some spray n wash! With food colouring though I don't think there's too much hope.

No comments: