Thursday, May 18, 2006

Happy Long Weekend To Me!

Three years in the business and tommorrow is only the 3rd day off I've requested, besides booked summer holidays of course. And I am going to try and make the most of it...it's only 7 o'clock Thursday night and I have already got all of my laundry done, the upstairs bathrooms cleaned, the boys bathed and the upstairs vaccuumed.
Aaron's working late so I thought I'd make the most of it and get the boys put to bed early so I can clean the couch and loveseat and maybe even the living room area rugs. I figure if the boys cooperate I may even be able to cut the grass too!
Aaron's schedule has changed once again so he may or may not have Saturday off, he definitely has Sunday and Monday. So I think if he does get Saturday off we'll head North for the weekend and if not then we'll stay here...ugh...more cleaning!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Sounds like you may have a busy weekend planned. Take some time to enjoy the sunshine.

Lucie & Co. said...

Why on earth would you want to do housework on a beautiful day like today!!!??? Home Depot is having a sale on bedding plants today and tomorrow, so I'm heading out there to get the best stuff. If you buy 3 flats, you get one free. Same with potted geraniums, buy 3, get one free! Ill take pictures once my "gardener" gets them planted and the patio furniture is washed and set out.