Wednesday, May 17, 2006

We got the dress ordered!

What a fun night!
Liz and Kathryn picked me up promptly after work and we headed off to the Bridal Barn which I know isn't really called that but it looks kind of like one to me so that's what I've always called it...anyways our appointment was at 7 o'clock so we arrived an hour early so I could try on bridesmaid dresses. We had a few laughs and finally got it narrowed down to 1 dress and 1 skirt/top. Then we headed on up to the Princess Room to look at dresses for Kathryn. She picked out a winner for sure, something none of us would have picked or would not have given a second glance in a catalogue but it was definitely 'the one'. So, there goes those 2 bridesmaid outfits out the window because now they just wouldn't work so we headed back down to pick through the canary yellow and bubblegum pink little numbers and came across the perfect skirt/top set for Nadine and I.
After we ordered Kathryn's dress we headed over to Milestones for a really late dinner and celebratory bellini. Then we browsed through wedding catalogues galore!
What a great night!

1 comment:

Lucie & Co. said...

Aren't weddings fun. I've been a bridesmaid 4 times, and a Maid Of Honour 3 times. I hope you took the digital camera to the shop for some fun pictures. I always believed the wedding fun starts long before the big day itself. Give my congrats to Katherine.