Saturday, May 27, 2006

I found a babysitter!



Obviously this is a self taken pic of the Bunco girls!  It was another successful game night, Heather won low score - again - and Jacquie won most Bunco's...I won nothing...



Our babysitter Michelle that had the knee surgery ended up babysitting after all.  She just couldn't carry the kids up to bed or chase them extensively which was okay because they were pretty tired and just as happy to veg on the couch with a movie.



Heather and Joseph had a good trip to the zoo yesterday morning despite the constant drizzle of rain and lucky me - I had no dayhome kids yesterday afternoon so we all went shopping!



Tonight's UFC Pay per View night with Cindy, Dan, Brooklyn and Mackenzie.  The guys will be watching the game so I've got to come up with some great ideas to keep the kids all amused!

No comments: