Monday, May 29, 2006

Norwex party #2 is done...

Well if you've never been to a Norwex party before let me tell you this stuff is amazing...expensive but amazing!
One of my dayhome mom's hosted a party a few weeks ago so I bought a few things to try out and found that I really like the stuff - the company sells micro fibre cleaning cloths and stuff so you can virtually clean your house with water. I think some things I'll always need to clean with a cleaner just to be sure but for the most part water seems to be able to clean almost everything with these cloths. Alex has become obsessed with cleaning the windows now that he can use water and actually make them clean instead of leaving me with a huge streaky mess.
So then my neighbour decided to host a party which gave me an opportunity to buy some more stuff and spread out the spending a little bit. There's a few more things I'd like and one of my other neighbours is also hosting a party in the next 6 weeks so then I can pick up a few more things...unlike my better half I like to spread it out...he's looking at a one time lump sum of just about a thousand for his newest tattoo. That's almost a brand new front loading washer isn't it?
But a new washer isn't much fun and wouldn't last a life time now would it?
Next week is another dayhome mom's party but this is a Spa Party. I'm looking to change moisturizers so I'm looking forward to it and then I think we're good for the home party cults...and to think that I started it all with my 80s night Partylite show. Payback's a bitch, right, although I must admit I like the night out, it gives the boys some one on one time with Daddy.
Both boys have been giving us a hard time lately with attitudes so we've taken away their TV, computers and video games. Today was Day 1 and I don't think they even noticed until around supper time. Although a few times today I thought that I was really punishing myself by punishing them...sometimes they need some down time and a short video or episode of Care Bears was usually a good fix. So instead I ended up putting the radio on more often than usual. It wasn't the same but I didn't give in!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I forgot to mention that Mom's brand new computer is fried and until she gets the new hard drive she'll be offline. They'll be down on Friday so I'm sure they'll update the Pink house then!