Thursday, May 25, 2006

Aaaagh! I need a last minute babysitter!

Bunco night is tomorrow and Aaron just found out that he has to work prayers. Why me? Aaron's mom won't be returning from her week trip to the States until sometime tomorrow and then they're probably off to the cottage and Heather is part of our Bunco group and Michelle our babysitter recently had knee surgery and I haven't been able to get a hold of her to see if she's fully recovered yet.
Somedays it sucks to be me!
Aaron went out to get a digital cable box today so he can get the pay per view Ultimate Fighting whatever on Saturday night. Yippee...not! He also checked out some tattoo shops and has booked himself in for next Friday, apparently it's a 6 or 7 hour tattoo...boy is he going to be sore! I'm still debating what and where so it could be a long time before I get my next one. I went from getting a tribal swirly thingy between my shoulders below my neck to getting the same kind of design on my lower back to getting something around my ankle to getting handprints/feetprints to...I have no idea...I do thank my wonderful dad for stopping me from getting the really cute black gecko around my bellybutton - I'm pretty sure that wouldn't have looked so hot after having Joseph and Alex!

1 comment:

New MrsIngram said...

Ahh finally I have one old enough to watch the others .. unfortunately she also has her own mind and thinks she should be paid!