Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Feel better Auntie Kathryn!



Thank you Auntie Kathryn for the water gun. It rocks!

Alex liked his bubble blower too!

Here's where the friendship began...eeew...I forgot how much I hate chalkboards!

This is where Kathryn and I spent our time working together...



So, tonight was the reunion night.  I seen a lot of old co-workers and quite a few students.  (Mary, Bonnie, Agnes, Kim, Karen, Lois, Harold, Darlene, Barb, Shauna, Jim - in case I forget when I give you the update Kathryn) Most of the students that were there I recognized although they had changed a lot.  Darlene found a grad video and we watched it with the kids.  The best part of the night was seeing Andy who was one of the ESL kids that I worked with. 3 years ago I worked with him in grade 5 and he was a shy, quiet, chubby boy who liked to be in the background somewhat...well...little Andy's grown up and come out of his shell! He's now a tall, well spoken young man with a great sense of style - I think he was dressed way trendier than I was! LOL! I couldn't believe my eyes or ears! Andy you alone definitely made it worth my time to go to the reunion!



 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures. I am glad you both like your toys. Maybe next time I see you you we can all play with them.