Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Oh what a day!

I'm not so sure that the 3rd one is the rascal of the bunch...Alex is definitely 'bad to the bone' lately! As I'm getting dinner ready tonight he informed he that he just pee'd in Joey's room on the floor. I said 'you didn't' and he said ' yes Mommy, I pulled down my pants and unnerwear and pee'd then pulled up my unnerwear and pants'. Quite matter-of-factly, I must add. So off I went on the Hunt for the Alex Pee Pee Trail, and sure enough he let loose on Joseph's carpet. I'd say that's pretty good birth control right there!
I phoned to check on the whereabouts of our new swing set and lo and behold it's still in Toronto in the warehouse. So, I think we're either going to cancel our order for that one and try a different store altogether or just wait out the 2 weeks or whatever it is for this one to arrive. The kick in the pants for this one is that we had Mom and Dad coming down to help build this contraption. We may have just free'd up their weekend for them. Although we'd like the company anyways, it's probably more considerate of us to postpone until the building weekend....as selfish as I am, it's the nice thing to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»