Sunday, May 07, 2006

Is it possible to die from embarrassment?

I had the pleasure of taking Joseph to his SeaTurtle swim class today and he was doing awesome! We were floating in the rings, practising blowing bubbles in the water...and then it happened...Joseph took a big gulp of water and started coughing and gagging and in his whole spaz out he managed to pull my bathing suit top down. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! I didn't even notice right away because I was trying to calm him down and then I glanced down and Oh My Gawd! There was my boob just hanging out. Good thing only 3 other child/parent teams showed up today...too bad 2 of them were Dad's.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you a MILF?

Lesley said...

Damn right I am! They may be small but they sure are perky, especially in the cool swimming pool.BRRRRR!

Blog U Say!!! said...

OK I guess I am not with the times. I actually had to look up what MILF meant. I must say I was shocked at the meaning. (Not nice Mr. Anonymous).
We all have embarassing moments in life and some are worst than others but we live through it.

I'll never forget when Meaghan was born, Meaghan was way early and we were not ready for her) So I had to go back to the house and get Aprils things of course a pee stop was needed and I was in such a rush I forgot about my zipper. So my hands were full and I am walking into the Miramichi hospital, and these 2 elderly ladies approached me serious as can be and said "Thanks dear, hadn't seen one of them in a long time". Then they cracked up laughing.
That is when the snowy breeze hit me and I had realized it was way colder than it should have been.

All in a day's work I guess.

I still laugh about it today.