Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What was I thinking?

Let me backtrack a wee bit first.

Remember a couple weeks ago when we had that record breaking snowfall? Well, that also coincided with my doctor's appointment. And with a couple phone calls to the Dr. office and a chat with the pharmacist I was able to get a much needed prescription renewal.

Fast forward to yesterday when I had my re-scheduled appointment. I had so many things on my mind THAT I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO GET MY PRESCRIPTION.

WTF was going through my head? I honestly have no idea.

So, now after talking to the Dr. office again I can have the pharmacist fax a request to my doctor who will then fax it back to him.

Uhm, yeah, definitely not one of my finer moments...

2 comments:

Alberta said...

Well this just goes to show me that you are indeed human and not Superwoman! What with a husband and family, a home business, not make that 2, upcoming wedding(s), charity race and whatever comes down the tube...I think you are doing a fabulous job of keeping most of the balls in the air! And with style & panache!

sari said...

I hate when I forget things like that.

I have so much going on lately with Little League and the baby, I forget what I'm doing all the time.