Tuesday, April 22, 2008

This is for Allie & Virginia

Do you miss the Calgary weather? Ha ha...didn't think so!



Allie and Virginia both used to live here and I know they're both probably laughing their butts off at these pics :o)



Gotta love Calgary...sigh...I was so ready for sandals and capri pants.










*********Well Blogger is hating me today and won't let me upload any pics, once again, I'm super frustrated with the whole picture situation. I LOVE posting pics - it allows my journalling to actually make sense. Or it fills in the big empty space for when I have nothing I want to write about. Hopefully everything gets fixed soon and I'll be able to insert the pics. Thanks for bearing with me :o) **************

7 comments:

Lesley said...

Alright even photobucket wasn't cooperative.
I forgot to label the pics
#1 is my nephew Jonathan
#2 is Alex in all of the snow
I'll keep trying to upload the other pics.

Anonymous said...

wow, Jonathan is getting so big.......so move on over to wordpress:)

New MrsIngram said...

So sorry to hear about the snow. I hate to say it but I would love snow right now .. then I wouldn't be expected to have grass quite so early!

Alberta said...

I think things will green up quite quickly once the snow melts. Or everything will be covered in mud! YUCK!

Allie said...

Ooohhh .... very jealous .... sitting here in pea green envy really. Okay ... just a wee bit of a lie but if it makes you feel any better, as I type, I can see those flakes falling outside. We are just lucky here in Cranbrook that it is melting just as fast as it is falling.

Thanks for your input on my post about child care. I would love to ask you a few questions offline if you are up to sharing some of your knowledge and experience ....

Jenn said...

You need a new laptop =). I think that may help Blogger...

Jenn

Tracy DeLuca said...

I have been mowing the grass for more than a month now. Want to trade?