Sunday, April 27, 2008

Summer Song List

I've got an iTunes giftcard to use and I was thinking of buying some summer tunes. Here's a question for everyone to answer for me - please -

What are your favourite summer songs?

As much as I like The Beach Boys there are tons of other songs that remind me of summer like Summer Girls by LFO - I think that's the right song/artist...I'm sure you all think of it like I do as the Abercrombi & Fitch song.

Red Red Wine, Kokomo, California Dreamin'...

So what are your suggestions for summer tunes?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That song by Will Smith, I'm pretty sure it's just called Summertime, I will look it up to make sure. I love that song :)

Tracy DeLuca said...

The Boys are back in town, Dont worry be happy, red red wine and kokamo. Ummm..... I'll think about it and come back...

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

i have recently found a oldie, but goodie at work today...on our 70's channel...summer breeze by seals & croft...you know it if you heard it...we also have a 70's beach channel...I guess we will have to listen to it for Breast Cancer night...just for you Les!

Anonymous said...

Seriously can't think of one. I mean, I have one in mind, but it's not so much a summer song... maybe a Spring or cold beach song ...

'What I am' by Edie Brickell and Hubby thinks it's funny that I like that song so much because "it's nothing like [me]" says him.

Jenn said...

Soak Up the Sun- Sheryl Crow
Sun is Shining - Bob Marley
Walking on Sunshine: KC and the Waves
Summer Nights Grease
Summer of 69 Bryan Adams

You may know this but itunes has also put together "compliations" they are called My Groove

Have fun shopping.

Jenn

sari said...

Summer Breeze by Seals and Crofts.

On iTunes, look for The Tsuper Tsunami Mix of Summer Breeze, it's good.